QAR - Qatari Riyal
The Qatari Riyal is the currency of Qatar. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Qatar Riyal exchange rate is the INR to QAR rate. The currency code for Rials is QAR, and the currency symbol is ﷼. Below, you'll find Qatari Riyal rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Qatari Riyal News, or take QAR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top QAR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the QAR?
- UPDATE 2-CP Rail says 575 barrels of oil spilled in Saskatchewan
- UPDATE 2-The Irish loophole behind Apple's low tax bill
- Spain's former PM Aznar suggests may challenge Rajoy
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- NRG Energy to shut 352-MW oil-fired CT Norwalk plant by June 1
- Fitch Expects to Rate Springleaf's Senior Unsecured Notes 'CCC/RR4'