DKK - Danish Krone
The Danish Krone is the currency of Denmark. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Denmark Krone exchange rate is the EUR to DKK rate. The currency code for Kroner is DKK, and the currency symbol is kr. Below, you'll find Danish Krone rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Danish Krone News, or take DKK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top DKK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: kr1, kr2, kr5, kr10, kr20, 50
Freq Used: kr50, kr100, kr200, kr500, kr1000
Users: Denmark, Faroe Islands, GreenlandHave more info about the Danish Krone?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the DKK?
- France in talks with U.S., Israel to buy drones - minister
- BoE governor King warns of euro risk to British recovery
- Independent Scotland open to Cyprus-style bank risks, says Britain
- Kuwait replaces oil officials at KPC after $2.2 bln Dow payment
- MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 19
- Greying China taps rural elderly to care for those even older