PHP - Philippine Peso
The Philippine Peso is the currency of Philippines. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Philippines Peso exchange rate is the PHP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is PHP, and the currency symbol is ₱. Below, you'll find Philippine Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Philippine Peso News, or take PHP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PHP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, 25
Rarely Used: 1, 2, 5, 10
Freq Used: ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱200, ₱500, ₱1000
Rarely Used: ₱5, ₱10
Central Bank of the Philippines
Users: PhilippinesHave more info about the Philippine Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PHP?
- Japan buys 122,222 T food wheat via weekly tender
- UPDATE 1-Kenya sees economy growing 6 pct in 2013
- RPT-China's Li effusive in praise of Pakistan, but not everyone buys it
- Fitch: Schaeffler-Conti Link May Be Weakening As Accord Ends
- UPDATE 1-Telecom Italia values network at 13-15 bln euros-source
- Fitch Assigns JSC Russian Standard Bank's Subordinated Eurobonds 'B'(EXP) Rating