PHP - Philippine Peso
The Philippine Peso is the currency of Philippines. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Philippines Peso exchange rate is the PHP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is PHP, and the currency symbol is ₱. Below, you'll find Philippine Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Philippine Peso News, or take PHP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PHP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, 25
Rarely Used: 1, 2, 5, 10
Freq Used: ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱200, ₱500, ₱1000
Rarely Used: ₱5, ₱10
Central Bank of the Philippines
Users: PhilippinesHave more info about the Philippine Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- PRECIOUS-Gold rallies suddenly as short covering offsets Fed worries
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 12/4/2013
- DIARY - Today in Washington - Dec 5
- UPDATE 2-Credit Suisse fund adds Brazil inflation debt after slump
- UPDATE 1-Fifth Third settles SEC charges over financial crisis accounting
- BRIEF-Japan government to partially fund stimulus package to offset impact of ...