LYD - Libyan Dinar
The Libyan Dinar is the currency of Libya. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Libya Dinar exchange rate is the LYD to USD rate. The currency code for Dinars is LYD, and the currency symbol is LD. Below, you'll find Libyan Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Libyan Dinar News, or take LYD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LYD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- BOI found around 1/3 of Banca Etruria's loans doubtful-source
- Rwandan urban inflation slows to 4.58 pct in Nov - stats office
- Qatar says no plans to issue debt on international markets in 2014
- CORRECTED-Asian c.banks to hold rates this week, cross fingers as Fed taper ...
- DIARY - Turkey - to Jan 27
- Danish Nov EU-harmonised CPI up 0.3 pct yr/yr