XE Trade - XE Trade FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are your rates so much better than the banks?
- Is there any cost to sign up?
- How long does it take to sign up with you?
- Do I need to open any new bank accounts?
- Do I need to have Internet banking with my existing bank?
- Do I have to install any special software on my computer?
- Is it safe to use XE Trade?
How XE Trade Works
- How does XE Trade work?
- What currencies can I trade?
- Can I use XE Trade at any time?
- Does XE Trade work anywhere in the world?
- Are there any restrictions on sending or receiving funds?
- Can I send or receive cash with XE Trade?
- Can I pay by check?
- Can I pay by credit card?
- How long does a trade take to process?
- How do I know the status of a transaction in XE Trade?
- What does my trade limit mean?
- How do I increase or decrease my trade limit?
- Can I choose how to send you the funds to be converted (payment)?
- What information do I need to send funds?
- What is EFT Bank Account confirmation?
- Can I choose how the converted funds are delivered?
- For me to send funds, does the recipient need an account with XE Trade?
- Do you charge any commissions or transaction fees?
- What are the costs for XE Trade to send a wire to my beneficiary?
- Are there any ongoing or maintenance costs?
- Are there any other possible fees that I should be aware of?
- Do you trade at the mid market-rates shown on the main XE.com website?
- How can I see the exact rates that I will be charged?
- Do you charge a fee to receive funds using a Wire Transfer?