PLN - Polish Zloty
The Polish Zloty is the currency of Poland. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Poland Zloty exchange rate is the EUR to PLN rate. The currency code for Zlotych is PLN, and the currency symbol is zł. Below, you'll find Polish Zloty rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Polish Zloty News, or take PLN rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PLN Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PLN?
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Senate in around-the-clock session to confirm Obama nominees
- Indonesia c.bank expands currency swap agreement with BoJ
- Fitch: Japanese Mega Banks' 2014 Sector Outlook Remains Stable
- U.S. can add Wells Fargo exec as mortgage fraud defendant
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate in around-the-clock session to confirm Obama nominees
- EU banking watchdog warns of risks from Bitcoin