PLN - Polish Zloty
The Polish Zloty is the currency of Poland. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Poland Zloty exchange rate is the EUR to PLN rate. The currency code for Zlotych is PLN, and the currency symbol is zł. Below, you'll find Polish Zloty rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Polish Zloty News, or take PLN rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PLN Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PLN?
- AUD/USD Dives Below $0.9000 as RBA Suggests it Prefers $0.8500
- Update-Moody's assigns definitive B2 rating to Pendragon PLC's GBP175 million ...
- UPDATE 1-UK's Osborne puts welfare budget in austerity crosshairs
- India cbank chief: Inflation running higher than comfort
- Norway to announce countercyclical buffer Thursday
- Fitch: New Poland Deficit Correction Target More Realistic