NPR - Nepalese Rupee
The Nepalese Rupee is the currency of Nepal. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Nepal Rupee exchange rate is the NPR to QAR rate. The currency code for Rupees is NPR, and the currency symbol is ₨. Below, you'll find Nepalese Rupee rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Nepalese Rupee News, or take NPR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top NPR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₨1, ₨2, ₨5, ₨10, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: ₨5, ₨10, ₨25, ₨50, ₨100, ₨500, ₨1000
Rarely Used: ₨1, ₨2
Nepal Rastra bank
Users: Nepal, India (unofficially near India-Nepal border)Have more info about the Nepalese Rupee?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the NPR?
- Egypt pound steady on official market, slips in parallel market
- EMERGING MARKETS-Stocks rise nearly 1 pct on China data, Ukraine rates jump
- UPDATE 1-Greek deflation hits record in November as recession eases
- RESEARCH ALERT-BAE Systems: Natixis starts with reduce
- UPDATE 1-Italy banks loans to firms post biggest drop since July 2011
- RPT-Fitch Affirms SINEK at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable