NOK - Norwegian Krone
The Norwegian Krone is the currency of Norway. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Norway Krone exchange rate is the NOK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kroner is NOK, and the currency symbol is kr. Below, you'll find Norwegian Krone rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Norwegian Krone News, or take NOK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top NOK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: kr1, kr5, kr10, kr20
Freq Used: kr50, kr100, kr200, kr500, kr1000
Users: Norway, Bouvet Island, Svalbard, more ...Have more info about the Norwegian Krone?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the NOK?
- UPDATE 4-Truck crash caused Washington state bridge collapse -officials
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Chile growth, CPI outlook open up rate options -cenbank
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Colombia cenbank chief worries about medium-term external shocks
- REUTERS SUMMIT-LATAM Airlines to better results this year, recoup investment ...
- Ex-Virginia bank executives guilty in financial crisis case
- BRIEF-MEG Energy announces agreement to expand and extend credit facility