NOK - Norwegian Krone
The Norwegian Krone is the currency of Norway. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Norway Krone exchange rate is the NOK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kroner is NOK, and the currency symbol is kr. Below, you'll find Norwegian Krone rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Norwegian Krone News, or take NOK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top NOK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: kr1, kr5, kr10, kr20
Freq Used: kr50, kr100, kr200, kr500, kr1000
Users: Norway, Bouvet Island, Svalbard, more ...Have more info about the Norwegian Krone?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the NOK?
- CANADA FX-C$ at 10-week low after flat domestic retail sales data
- Pakistan stocks close higher, rupee weakens, o/n rates flat
- Ghana central bank says inflation risks outweigh growth threat
- UPDATE 1-Canada retail sales unchanged in March, gas prices a drag
- UPDATE 1-Brazil mid-May inflation slows, stays near goal ceiling
- When it comes to deadly viruses, what's in a name?