LBP - Lebanese Pound
The Lebanese Pound is the currency of Lebanon. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Lebanon Pound exchange rate is the LBP to EUR rate. The currency code for Pounds is LBP, and the currency symbol is ل.ل. Below, you'll find Lebanese Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Lebanese Pound News, or take LBP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LBP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the LBP?
- Former NATO commander Wesley Clark joins Blackstone as adviser
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, bonds drop as Bernanke points to reduced Fed bond buying
- INSTANT VIEW 6 - Fed to keep buying bonds, boosts 2014 forecasts
- ARGENTINA 1ST-QTR GDP GROWS 1.5 PCT VS 4TH-QTR 2012
- Argentina May trade surplus shrinks to $1.34 bln
- RLPC: Icahn reiterates commitment for Dell buy