LBP - Lebanese Pound
The Lebanese Pound is the currency of Lebanon. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Lebanon Pound exchange rate is the LBP to EUR rate. The currency code for Pounds is LBP, and the currency symbol is ل.ل. Below, you'll find Lebanese Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Lebanese Pound News, or take LBP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LBP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the LBP?
- TABLE-Foreign investors net buyers of Japan shares for last week
- FOREX-Yen still vulnerable; focus shifts to ECB meeting
- PRECIOUS-Gold rallies suddenly as short covering offsets Fed worries
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 12/4/2013
- DIARY - Today in Washington - Dec 5
- UPDATE 2-Credit Suisse fund adds Brazil inflation debt after slump