KPW - North Korean Won
The North Korean Won is the currency of Korea (North). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Korea (North) Won exchange rate is the KPW to USD rate. The currency code for Won is KPW, and the currency symbol is ₩. Below, you'll find North Korean Won rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read North Korean Won News, or take KPW rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top KPW Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₩1, 1, 5, 10, 50
Freq Used: ₩5, ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩200, ₩500, ₩1000, ₩2000, ₩5000
Users: Korea (North)Have more info about the North Korean Won?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the KPW?
- How to Use Fibonacci Expansions
- UPDATE 1-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- U.S. Fed official suggests farmers pursue GMO crop standards
- FED'S FISHER: FED SHOULD BEGIN TAPERING BOND-BUYING AT EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY
- UPDATE 1- Bank of England's Carney sees hopeful signs in UK economy
- Fed's Bullard says could taper at upcoming meeting