IMP - Isle of Man Pound
The Isle of Man Pound is the currency of Isle of Man. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Isle of Man Pound exchange rate is the USD to IMP rate. The currency code for Pounds is IMP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Isle of Man Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Isle of Man Pound News, or take IMP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top IMP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, £5, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50
Users: Isle of ManHave more info about the Isle of Man Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the IMP?
- UPDATE 2-Profit taking pressures U.S. natgas futures ahead of holiday
- North Sea Crude-Forties steadies after decline
- Fitch Affirms Bunge's IDRs at 'BBB'; Outlook Revised to Stable
- Switzerland sees free-trade pact with China in July
- Europe Gasoline/Naphtha-Cracks up on low supply, demand outlook
- BRIEF-Hibu debt talks continue, sees little or no value for shareholders