GYD - Guyanese Dollar
The Guyanese Dollar is the currency of Guyana. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Guyana Dollar exchange rate is the GYD to USD rate. The currency code for Dollars is GYD, and the currency symbol is $. Below, you'll find Guyanese Dollar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Guyanese Dollar News, or take GYD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top GYD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the GYD?
- UPDATE 2-Top U.S. banks faulted on correcting foreclosure abuses
- Europe Distillates-Diesel barge diffs rise on refinery loading delays
- Fitch Assigns FMO 'AAA' Rating, Outlook Negative
- Fitch Affirms 5 Belarus Banks at 'B-'; Outlook Stable
- North Sea Crude-Forties rises on firm demand, Brent delays
- EBS November volume down 23 percent from year earlier