DOP - Dominican Peso
The Dominican Peso is the currency of Dominican Republic. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Dominican Republic Peso exchange rate is the DOP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is DOP, and the currency symbol is RD$. Below, you'll find Dominican Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Dominican Peso News, or take DOP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top DOP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: RD$1, RD$5, RD$10, RD$25
Freq Used: RD$20, RD$50, RD$100, RD$200, RD$500, RD$1000, RD$2000
Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
Users: Dominican RepublicHave more info about the Dominican Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the DOP?
- TEXT-Bank of Korea's statement on rate policy, economic developments
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Dec 12
- PBOC skips open market operations, drains funds after loan data surprises
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Dec 12
- INSTANT VIEW 3-Bank of Korea holds rates steady for 7th mth
- Forex: EURUSD, EURJPY and S&P 500 Locked and Loaded?