DOP - Dominican Peso
The Dominican Peso is the currency of Dominican Republic. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Dominican Republic Peso exchange rate is the DOP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is DOP, and the currency symbol is RD$. Below, you'll find Dominican Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Dominican Peso News, or take DOP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top DOP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: RD$1, RD$5, RD$10, RD$25
Freq Used: RD$20, RD$50, RD$100, RD$200, RD$500, RD$1000, RD$2000
Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
Users: Dominican RepublicHave more info about the Dominican Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the DOP?
- Forex Strategy Video: When Event Risk Like NFPs is Not Market Moving
- WRAPUP 7-U.S. unemployment rate hits 5-year low, eyes on the Fed
- BofA's record $500 mln accord over Countrywide wins approval
- Fed's Evans: Can't imagine rate hike even at 6.25 pct jobless rate
- US Dollar Falls Despite Strong Payrolls Data - What Could Save it?
- U.S. FHA to lower loan limits in 2014