CLP - Chilean Peso
The Chilean Peso is the currency of Chile. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Chile Peso exchange rate is the CLP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is CLP, and the currency symbol is $. Below, you'll find Chilean Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Chilean Peso News, or take CLP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top CLP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the CLP?
- December Seasonality Favors S&P 500 and Euro Gains
- REFILE-Two Chinese banks plan to sell more yuan bonds in Taiwan in 2014
- hldUPDATE 1-China's banks to offer deposit certs this week -sources
- India cbank says reverse repo bids rise to 92.81 bln rupees
- UPDATE 1-Seychelles sees GDP growth up, debt reduction on track
- FOREX -Euro underpinned by higher money market rates, ECB stance