BRL - Brazilian Real
The Brazilian Real is the currency of Brazil. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Brazil Real exchange rate is the EUR to BRL rate. The currency code for Real is BRL, and the currency symbol is R$. Below, you'll find Brazilian Real rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Brazilian Real News, or take BRL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top BRL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the BRL?
- Glance-METALS-Copper rises but China woes dim demand outlook
- Glance-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
- TABLE-Austria March industrial output falls 1.7 pct y/y
- CORRECTED-AUSTRIA MARCH INDUSTRIAL OUTPUT FALLS (NOT RISES) 1.7 PCT Y/Y
- Shanghai rebar falls for second week, iron ore pressured
- JGBs mostly slip, take cue from gyrating stock prices