AWG - Aruban or Dutch Guilder
The Aruban or Dutch Guilder is the currency of Aruba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Aruba Guilder exchange rate is the AWG to EUR rate. The currency code for Guilders (also called Florins) is AWG, and the currency symbol is ƒ. Below, you'll find Aruban or Dutch Guilder rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Aruban or Dutch Guilder News, or take AWG rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top AWG Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the AWG?
- Euro zone wrangling may cost Greece 2 bln euros in 2013 -sources
- UPDATE 7-Oil weaker on inventory build, U.S. Fed remains the focus
- YOUR MONEY-For wine investors, it's hard work to drink in success
- RLPC-Springer secures aggressive terms on buyout deal
- Ibris Group plans $1.8 bln Indonesian nickel smelter
- AIRSHOW-Aircraft engine makers land deals worth $24 bln