XE Currency Converter
Did you know?
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Looking to Confirm Key Reversal
- S&P 500 Technical Analysis: Down Move Set to Resume?
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Aiming Toward 0.98 Figure
- Euro, Market-Wide Sentiment in the Balance on ECB Rate Decision
- Oil, Copper Steady as China Closes, Gold Flat into US Employment Data
- Australian Dollar Declines as Retail Sales Data Fuel RBA Rate Cut Bets
XE Currency Converter
XE Market Analysis
North American Edition2015-09-02 10:20 UTC
The dollar gained against most currencies today, most notably logging a six-year high versus the Aussie. Stock market sentiment improved but still remained wobbly. Japan's Nikkei closed 0.4% for the worse, and China's Shanghai Composite finished with a fractional 0.2% decline, though the tech-heavy Shenzhen Composite fared worse, ending 2% in the red. The pan-Europe STOXX 600 gave up early AM gains and was showing a 0.2% decline in early PM session. ... Read More ►
European Edition2015-09-03 07:16 UTC
The dollar continued to hold firm against most other currencies. EUR-USD logged a four-day low of 1.1205, while USD-JPY nudged out a two-day high at 120.70. AUD-USD remained heavy, dipping back to the 0.7000 area after an early Sydney run to 0.7062. Stock market volatility remained relatively muted for a second day with Chinese markets today having commenced their four-day hiatus for a national holiday, removing a recent source of bearish contagion from ... Read More ►
Asian Edition2015-09-02 18:37 UTC
FX trade was relatively quiet in N.Y. trade on Wednesday, leaving the dollar flat to higher overall, though inside of narrow trading ranges. A nearly in-line ADP jobs report, a better than expected productivity revision, along with a factory orders miss, that was largely offset by upward back revisions, all combined to keep the dollar supported overall. Equities posted decent gains, making back roughly half of Tuesday's sharp losses while Treasury yields ... Read More ►
Need commercial grade rates for your business? The XE Currency Data API easily integrates with your system and has guaranteed data delivery.
- 160+ global sources
- Rates for every world currency
- Accuracy with proprietary rates
- Choose frequency of updates