XE CURRENCY CONVERTER
Did you know?
- Las Vegas Sands to abandon Madrid mega casino project - report
- Tighter money market spurs Euribor rates to 15-month high
- UPDATE 1-Cyprus central bank has no plan to sell gold reserves-sources
- South Africa 3-month T-Bill average yield at 5.17 percent
- Update-Moody's: No rating impact on DBL Funding Trust No. 1 Repo Series No. 1 ...
- Euro zone employment shows no change q/q in third quarter
XE Currency Converter
XE Market Analysis
North American Edition2013-12-12 12:29 UTC
Reports that the U.S. bipartisan budget deal is set to pass the key House vote later today saw equity markets fall and imparted a degree of risk-off positioning in FX markets as the perceived odds of the Fed opting for a tapering announcement at next week's FOMC meeting firmed up a notch. This saw the safe haven CHF outperform following a late London AM move, despite a dovish SNB statement following its quarterly policy review. EUR-CHF hit a seven-month ... Read More ►
European Edition2013-12-13 07:42 UTC
The JPY dove to fresh major-trend lows, with USD-JPY leading the charge as yield differentials and the associated contrasting stances of the Fed and BoJ underpin. News that U.S. budget deal sailed through the House vote with ease boosted this trade, firming up the odds of the Fed opting for a tapering announcement at next week's FOMC meeting (though we still don't think these odds are more than 50-50). Coincidently, a Quick Corp survey of analysts found ... Read More ►
Asian Edition2013-12-12 19:07 UTC
The dollar settled in at or very near session highs versus all major currencies in N.Y. trade on Thursday. This saw the USD index rally back over 80.20 from session lows of 79.85. EUR-USD found support around 1.3750, after failing over 1.3800 in London. USD-JPY meanwhile, seemed to have turned the corner, able to hold the 103 handle into the close. The commodity bloc was soft, as USD-CAD moved over 1.0650, and AUD-USD dropped to three-plus month lows ... Read More ►
Looking to send money abroad? Transferring money online is easy with XE Trade. It works with your bank and it's free to sign up.
- Free online quotes
- Competitive exchange rates
- No-fee money transfer options
- Bid for your preferred rate