TRY - Turkish Lira
The Turkish Lira is the currency of Turkey. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Turkey Lira exchange rate is the TRY to EUR rate. The currency code for Lira is TRY, and the currency symbol is . Below, you'll find Turkish Lira rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Turkish Lira News, or take TRY rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top TRY Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Nicknames: Kağıt, Mangır, Papel
Freq Used: 1, 5Kr, 10Kr, 25Kr, 50Kr
Rarely Used: 1Kr
Freq Used: 5, 10, 20, 50
Rarely Used: 100, 200
Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Users: Turkey, North CyprusHave more info about the Turkish Lira?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- UPDATE 1-Emerging markets can deal with gradual Fed taper -World Bank's Kim
- Fitch Affirms Alte Leipziger's IFS at 'A+'; Outlook Stable
- Landesbank Berlin expects to pass bank health checks
- EU wheat prices fall on U.S. setback, strong euro
- Turkish lira, bonds firm as Q3 growth exceeds forecasts
- UPDATE 1-Bank of Canada says housing, debt still pose stability risks