LYD - Libyan Dinar
The Libyan Dinar is the currency of Libya. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Libya Dinar exchange rate is the LYD to USD rate. The currency code for Dinars is LYD, and the currency symbol is LD. Below, you'll find Libyan Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Libyan Dinar News, or take LYD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LYD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Watt nomination to be U.S. housing regulator clears Senate hurdle
- UPDATE 2-The sooner Fed tapers, the better for world economy -Brazil cbank
- Poland close to naming dove Osiatynski as rate-setter - sources
- Fitch Revises Krasnoyarsk Region's Outlook to Stable; Affirms at 'BB+'
- Fitch Affirms Wuestenrot Bank AG Pfandbriefbank's Mtg and Public Sector ...
- CEE MARKETS 2-Poland's TPSA extends loss, stocks fall