LYD - Libyan Dinar
The Libyan Dinar is the currency of Libya. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Libya Dinar exchange rate is the LYD to USD rate. The currency code for Dinars is LYD, and the currency symbol is LD. Below, you'll find Libyan Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Libyan Dinar News, or take LYD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LYD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- European parliament committee backs ban on planet-warming F-gases
- UPDATE 1-Bank of Canada says business confidence crucial, urges patience
- Euro zone wrangling may cost Greece 2 bln euros in 2013 -sources
- UPDATE 7-Oil weaker on inventory build, U.S. Fed remains the focus
- YOUR MONEY-For wine investors, it's hard work to drink in success
- RLPC-Springer secures aggressive terms on buyout deal