ZMK - Zambian Kwacha
The Zambian Kwacha is the currency of Zambia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Zambia Kwacha exchange rate is the ZMK to USD rate. The currency code for Kwacha is ZMK, and the currency symbol is ZK. Below, you'll find Zambian Kwacha rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Zambian Kwacha News, or take ZMK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: As of 30 June 2013, ZMK is no longer legal tender. More info ►
Top ZMK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ZK1, ZK5, ZK10
Rarely Used: 25N, 50N
Freq Used: ZK20, ZK50, ZK100, ZK500, ZK1000, ZK5000, ZK10000, ZK20000, ZK50000
Bank of Zambia
Users: ZambiaHave more info about the Zambian Kwacha?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- Turkish markets uneasy on U.S. tapering concerns
- Forex: Euro Eyes ECB Growth, Inflation Forecasts to Set Policy Outlook
- Norway c.bank did not consider rate cut: Qvigstad
- FOREX-Euro at 5-week highs before ECB, U.S. data
- BOJ Kuroda: Japan to see 2 pct inflation toward fiscal 2015
- Norway c.bank: crown could strengthen somewhat in coming quarters