UAH - Ukrainian Hryvna
The Ukrainian Hryvna is the currency of Ukraine. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Ukraine Hryvna exchange rate is the USD to UAH rate. The currency code for Hryvnia is UAH, and the currency symbol is ₴. Below, you'll find Ukrainian Hryvna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ukrainian Hryvna News, or take UAH rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top UAH Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the UAH?
- BRIEF-Chubu Electric, Tepco to build coal-fired power plant- NIKKEI
- PayPal to be in all RadioShack stores starting this month
- Chicago-area public pension funding gap rises 16.7 pct in 2011 -report
- Some U.S. power companies say they face constant cyber attacks
- U.S. Boy Scouts to vote this week on lifting ban on gay youth
- More credit data sharing seen lowering rates for Kenyan firms