UAH - Ukrainian Hryvna
The Ukrainian Hryvna is the currency of Ukraine. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Ukraine Hryvna exchange rate is the EUR to UAH rate. The currency code for Hryvnia is UAH, and the currency symbol is ₴. Below, you'll find Ukrainian Hryvna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ukrainian Hryvna News, or take UAH rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top UAH Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- UPDATE 1-Egypt's currency reserves dip to $17.8 bln in November
- Egypt forex reserves dip to $17.8 bln in Nov
- China cenbank issues rules for interbank certificates of deposit
- UPDATE 1-Iran president Rouhani targets stagflation in first budget
- Banks trim risk but fail to raise provisions ahead of EU review
- TABLE-Saudi Oct imports down slightly y/y, non-oil exports pick up