TRY - Turkish Lira
The Turkish Lira is the currency of Turkey. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Turkey Lira exchange rate is the TRY to EUR rate. The currency code for Lira is TRY, and the currency symbol is . Below, you'll find Turkish Lira rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Turkish Lira News, or take TRY rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top TRY Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Nicknames: Kağıt, Mangır, Papel
Freq Used: 1, 5Kr, 10Kr, 25Kr, 50Kr
Rarely Used: 1Kr
Freq Used: 5, 10, 20, 50
Rarely Used: 100, 200
Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Users: Turkey, North CyprusHave more info about the Turkish Lira?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- INDICATORS - Kazakhstan - Dec 10
- TABLE-Indian banks' refinancing with RBI rises to 242.66 bln rupees - cbank
- Two Chinese banks plan to sell more yuan bonds in Taiwan in 2014
- South African Markets - Factors to watch on Dec 10
- COLUMN-Un-funny jokes about credit: James Saft
- African Markets - Factors to watch on Dec 10