SVC - Salvadoran Colon
The Salvadoran Colon is the currency of El Salvador. Our currency rankings show that the most popular El Salvador Colon exchange rate is the SVC to USD rate. The currency code for Colones is SVC, and the currency symbol is $. Below, you'll find Salvadoran Colon rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Salvadoran Colon News, or take SVC rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: As of 2001, the Law of Monetary Integration allows the circulation of the US dollar (USD) in Salvador with a fixed exchange rate of 8.75 colones. The colon is still legal tender, however it is no longer in circulation and is rarely used.
Top SVC Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: $1, $5, ¢5, ¢10, ¢25, ¢50
Rarely Used: ¢1, ¢2, ¢3
Freq Used: $1, $2, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $200
Users: El SalvadorHave more info about the Salvadoran Colon?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- TABLE-Saudi Nov inflation edges up to 3.1 pct y/y
- USD to Benefit From Stronger Retail Sales Amid Taper Bets
- Update-Moody's assigns provisional rating to Horizon2 ver.3 backed by ...
- Glance-UPDATE 1-European Factors to Watch-Stocks to fall on prospect of early ...
- TABLE-Foreign trading in Japan stocks for latest week
- TABLE-Foreign trading in South Korean stocks