MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
The Malaysian Ringgit is the currency of Malaysia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Malaysia Ringgit exchange rate is the MYR to USD rate. The currency code for Ringgits is MYR, and the currency symbol is RM. Below, you'll find Malaysian Ringgit rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Malaysian Ringgit News, or take MYR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top MYR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Areva restarts output at damaged Niger uranium mine
- Greek party leaders to meet Thursday over ERT impasse
- BRIEF-Orchard Supply says U.S. bankruptcy court approved all first day motions ...
- UPDATE 1-U.S. rate futures traders see Fed rate hike in late 2014
- US-based bond funds suffer biggest outflows since 2008 - ICI
- Advocacy groups urge new US envoy to push Congo governance