MMK - Burmese Kyat
The Burmese Kyat is the currency of Myanmar (Burma). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Myanmar (Burma) Kyat exchange rate is the MMK to USD rate. The currency code for Kyats is MMK, and the currency symbol is K. Below, you'll find Burmese Kyat rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Burmese Kyat News, or take MMK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: The MMK rates listed on XE.com are the official exchange rates. The black market MMK rates may vary significantly.
Top MMK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: K1, K5, K10, K50, K100, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: K1, K5, K10, K20, K50, K100, K200, K500, K1000, K5000, K10000, 50
Central Bank of Myanmar
Users: Myanmar (Burma)Have more info about the Burmese Kyat?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the MMK?
- -REFILE-Freeport Indonesia union says 35-40 pct of workers resume work
- Hold ron Freeport Indonesia union says 35-40 pct of workers resume work
- Are We at the Long-Awaited Shift in Risk?
- Sterling Stumbles as Disinflation Accelerates; Light Week Ahead
- Will EUR/USD Break 1.3000 or 1.2750 on Heavy Data, Risk Trends?
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 25