LVL - Latvian Lat
The Latvian Lat is the currency of Latvia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Latvia Lat exchange rate is the LVL to EUR rate. The currency code for Lati is LVL, and the currency symbol is Ls. Below, you'll find Latvian Lat rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Latvian Lat News, or take LVL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
The Latvian Lats will be replaced by the Euro on January 1, 2014. The Lats will expire and no longer be accepted as legal tender from January 15, 2014.
Top LVL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- How to Use Fibonacci Expansions
- UPDATE 1-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- U.S. Fed official suggests farmers pursue GMO crop standards
- FED'S FISHER: FED SHOULD BEGIN TAPERING BOND-BUYING AT EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY
- UPDATE 1- Bank of England's Carney sees hopeful signs in UK economy
- Fed's Bullard says could taper at upcoming meeting