LBP - Lebanese Pound
The Lebanese Pound is the currency of Lebanon. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Lebanon Pound exchange rate is the LBP to EUR rate. The currency code for Pounds is LBP, and the currency symbol is ل.ل. Below, you'll find Lebanese Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Lebanese Pound News, or take LBP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LBP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Forex: Euro Eyes ECB Growth, Inflation Forecasts to Set Policy Outlook
- FOREX-Euro at 5-week highs before ECB, U.S. data
- BOJ Kuroda: Japan to see 2 pct inflation toward fiscal 2015
- Norway c.bank: crown could strengthen somewhat in coming quarters
- UK gas and power prices rise on cold weather outlook
- RESEARCH ALERT-Eads: Deutsche Bank raises target price