JOD - Jordanian Dinar
The Jordanian Dinar is the currency of Jordan. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Jordan Dinar exchange rate is the JOD to EUR rate. The currency code for Dinars is JOD. Below, you'll find Jordanian Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Jordanian Dinar News, or take JOD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top JOD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the JOD?
- India's April coal output up 3.15 pct y/y at 43.5 mln T-source
- Vietnam May industrial production rises 6.7 pct y/y -govt
- TABLE-Vietnam May trade deficit $1.2 bln -govt
- Taiwan April M2 money supply growth up 3.71 pct y/y
- BRIEF-Minco finds elevated zinc-lead values at Northen England project
- Taiwan cuts 2013 GDP growth f'cast, revises up Q1 pace - source