IDR - Indonesian Rupiah
The Indonesian Rupiah is the currency of Indonesia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Indonesia Rupiah exchange rate is the IDR to AUD rate. The currency code for Rupiahs is IDR, and the currency symbol is Rp. Below, you'll find Indonesian Rupiah rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Indonesian Rupiah News, or take IDR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top IDR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500
Rarely Used: Rp50, Rp1000
Freq Used: Rp1000, Rp2000, Rp5000, Rp10000, Rp20000, Rp50000, Rp100000
Central Bank of Republic of Indonesia
Users: Indonesia, East TimorHave more info about the Indonesian Rupiah?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the IDR?
- UPDATE 3-Oil prices set for biggest weekly drop since mid-April
- UPDATE 1-Taiwan chops 2013 GDP growth forecast to 2.4 pct
- Italy wage inflation stable for third month running at 1.4 pct in April
- China vows to liberalise interest rates, push yuan reforms
- Turkish c.bank injects 500 mln lira via one-month repo
- Rosy China growth forecasts fade on further signs of slowdown