HRK - Croatian Kuna
The Croatian Kuna is the currency of Croatia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Croatia Kuna exchange rate is the HRK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kuna is HRK, and the currency symbol is kn. Below, you'll find Croatian Kuna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Croatian Kuna News, or take HRK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top HRK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: kn1, kn2, kn4, kn25, lp1, lp2, lp5, lp10, lp20, lp50
Freq Used: kn5, kn10, kn20, kn50, kn100, kn200, kn500, kn1000
Croatian National Bank
Users: CroatiaHave more info about the Croatian Kuna?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the HRK?
- China's May lending seen to reach 900 bln yuan-paper
- NYMEX-Oil prices drop below $96 after gasoline stocks jump
- BRIEF-Intelsat announces pricing of senior notes
- UPDATE 1-Japan exports disappoint, full benefits of weak yen yet to show
- U.S. House panel approves spending cuts, assumes more to come
- UPDATE 1-Japan April crude oil import volume falls 2.2 pct