HRK - Croatian Kuna
The Croatian Kuna is the currency of Croatia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Croatia Kuna exchange rate is the HRK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kuna is HRK, and the currency symbol is kn. Below, you'll find Croatian Kuna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Croatian Kuna News, or take HRK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top HRK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Forex: NZD/USD Technical Analysis ? Rejected at Channel Top
- Forex: AUD/USD Technical Analysis ? Bearish Continuation Questionable
- African Markets - Factors to watch on Dec 13
- South African Markets - Factors to watch on Dec 13
- TABLE-Indian banks' refinancing with RBI rises to 295.45 bln rupees - cbank
- UPDATE 1-Prospect of rate hike after inflation surge hits Indian rupee, bonds