EGP - Egyptian Pound
The Egyptian Pound is the currency of Egypt. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Egypt Pound exchange rate is the EGP to USD rate. The currency code for Pounds is EGP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Egyptian Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Egyptian Pound News, or take EGP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top EGP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, Pt1, Pt5, Pt10, Pt20, Pt25, Pt50
Freq Used: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200, Pt5, Pt10, Pt25, Pt50
Central Bank of Egypt
Users: Egypt, Gaza StripHave more info about the Egyptian Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- PBOC skips repos Thursday, injects 28 bln yuan for week
- Glance-METALS-London copper near 7-week low as Fed plans to reduce stimulus
- Indonesia - Market factors to watch on June 20
- Euro ministers to decide direct bank recapitalisation rules on Thursday
- REFILE-UPDATE 5-Obama challenges Russia to agree to deeper nuclear weapon cuts
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - June 20