CUP - Cuban Peso
The Cuban Peso is the currency of Cuba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Cuba Peso exchange rate is the CUP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is CUP, and the currency symbol is ₱. Below, you'll find Cuban Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Cuban Peso News, or take CUP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top CUP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱3, ¢1, ¢2, ¢5, ¢20
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱3, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100
Users: CubaHave more info about the Cuban Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- China to probe use of foreign currency in trade finance
- ECB's Asmussen backs German finmin's call to regulate banks more
- ThyssenKrupp says keeping its European steel unit
- Rebound in Data, Turn Lower in Equities Could Help Ailing Yen
- How to Trade Euro Pound Wedge Forex Breakout
- UPDATE 1-BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance