CUC - Cuban Convertible Peso
The Cuban Convertible Peso is the currency of Cuba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Cuba Convertible Peso exchange rate is the EUR to CUC rate. The currency code for Convertible Pesos is CUC, and the currency symbol is CUC$. Below, you'll find Cuban Convertible Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Cuban Convertible Peso News, or take CUC rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Warning: As of 14th November 2004, all exchange between CUC and USD is subject to a 10% Cuban tax on top of all exchange rates.
As of 14th March 2011, exports are exempt from the 10% Cuban tax.
Top CUC Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: CUC$1, ¢1, ¢5, ¢10, ¢25, ¢50
Freq Used: CUC$1, CUC$3, CUC$5, CUC$10, CUC$50, CUC$100
Central Bank of Cuba
Users: CubaHave more info about the Cuban Convertible Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the CUC?
- Fitch Affirms China's Franshion at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- Portuguese leaders build faith in bailout exit
- Taiwan April industrial output down 0.88 pct y/y
- PRECIOUS-Gold rebounds from losses as China data pummels stocks
- UPDATE 1-Indonesia union urges completion of probes into Freeport tunnel ...
- TABLE-Italy March retail sales fall 0.3 pct m/m, down 3.0 pct y/y