COP - Colombian Peso
The Colombian Peso is the currency of Colombia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Colombia Peso exchange rate is the COP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is COP, and the currency symbol is $. Below, you'll find Colombian Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Colombian Peso News, or take COP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top COP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $200, $500, $1000
Freq Used: $1000, $2000, $5000, $10000, $20000, $50000
Central Bank of Colombia
Users: ColombiaHave more info about the Colombian Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- WRAPUP 7-U.S. unemployment rate hits 5-year low, eyes on the Fed
- BofA's record $500 mln accord over Countrywide wins approval
- Fed's Evans: Can't imagine rate hike even at 6.25 pct jobless rate
- US Dollar Falls Despite Strong Payrolls Data - What Could Save it?
- U.S. FHA to lower loan limits in 2014
- Fed's Evans says it's hard to thread needle on inflation