VEF - 委內瑞拉玻利瓦爾
最常用 VEF 交叉匯率
為什麼您對 VEF 感興趣？
On January 2010, the government of Venezuela created a two-tiered official exchange rate system. Imports designated as "non-essential" receive a rate of 4.3 bolivares per dollar, and "essential" goods are exchanged at a rate of 2.6. There is also a third and unofficial exchange rate in the black market valued at around 6.8 bolivares per dollar (March 2010).
The Venezuelan government decides what "essential" goods qualify for the 2.6 rate. They include imports for sectors related to food, health, education, equipment, and technology; remittances to relatives settled abroad; students' academic expenses abroad; expenses related to health, sport, culture, and scientific investigations; payments to retired and resident pensioners abroad; and currency conversions related to diplomatic activities. Full details (in Spanish) can be found through the Central Bank of Venezuela.
- UPDATE 1-French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- UPDATE 4-Two freight trains collide in Missouri, 7 injured
- Between 180-200 French militants have fought in Syria -Le Monde
- French soldier stabbed in neck - police source
- Peru fiscal surplus shrinks to 5.9 pct in 1st quarter on lower metal prices
- Niger attacks launched from southern Libya - Niger's president