SAR - 沙地阿拉伯利雅
最常用 SAR 交叉匯率
用戶: 沙地阿拉伯有更多關於 沙地阿拉伯利雅 的資料嗎？
為什麼您對 SAR 感興趣？
Prior to the 20th century, foreign currencies such as the Maria Theresa Thalers and British Gold Sovereigns circulated and served the monetary needs in Arabia, with the exchange rate of 1 Gold Sovereign being equal to 5 Theresa Thalers. In the early 1900's, the Hejaz Riyal was issued as official currency.
When Saudi Arabia was established in 1932, the Saudi Riyal was introduced. The exchange rate had multiple corrections in its history, with 1 riyal originally being equal to 22 qurush coins. In 1960, the currency changed to 20 qurush coins being equal to 1 riyal. In 1952, the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) was established, with various reforms being introduced in order to establish a single currency system. In 1963, the currency was decimalized and a new subunit called the halala was introduced, dividing the riyal into 100 equal parts.
- BRIEF-Toshiba to start mass production of next generation NAND flash memory
- UPDATE 3-Sprint receives SoftBank waiver to consider Dish offer
- UPDATE 13-Monster tornado kills at least 51 in Oklahoma town
- COLUMN-Bernanke's dangerous optimism: James Saft
- Amazon wins key cloud security clearance from U.S. government
- Erupting Alaska volcano spews ash, disrupts air travel