SAR - 沙特里亚尔
热门 SAR 交叉汇率
常用: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100
常用: ﷼1, ﷼5, ﷼10, ﷼20, ﷼50, ﷼100, ﷼500
用户: 沙特阿拉伯了解有关 沙特里亚尔 的更多信息？
您为何对 SAR 感兴趣？
Prior to the 20th century, foreign currencies such as the Maria Theresa Thalers and British Gold Sovereigns circulated and served the monetary needs in Arabia, with the exchange rate of 1 Gold Sovereign being equal to 5 Theresa Thalers. In the early 1900's, the Hejaz Riyal was issued as official currency.
When Saudi Arabia was established in 1932, the Saudi Riyal was introduced. The exchange rate had multiple corrections in its history, with 1 riyal originally being equal to 22 qurush coins. In 1960, the currency changed to 20 qurush coins being equal to 1 riyal. In 1952, the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) was established, with various reforms being introduced in order to establish a single currency system. In 1963, the currency was decimalized and a new subunit called the halala was introduced, dividing the riyal into 100 equal parts.
- UPDATE 1-Toronto mayor denies, finally, he doesn't use crack cocaine
- Veterans' claims put pressure on Obama even as backlog dips
- XE Market Analysis: Asia - May 24, 2013
- Exxon still waiting for ruptured Pegasus pipeline test results
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Justice Department defends journalist email search
- COLUMN - What war on the press?