Don't let the banks cash in on your international money transfers
XE Money Transfer is the quick, easy, and secure way to transfer money around the globe. With competitive exchange rates you can book international payments 24/7.
Every year, over 33,000 people and 2,000 businesses trust us to make global payments, send funds to family, pay international businesses, and buy foreign real estate. At XE, we're not just passionate about saving you money, we're proud of our exceptional service as we connect the world through currency exchange.
- Bank beating
- No fees
- Fast & easy
- With care
- Free tools
Fast and really easy to use
- How much? To get a free quote choose the currencies and amount you want to send.
- Who? Tell us where you'd like us to send your money to.
- Pay Confirm your order and send your money to us.
- Send Sit back and relax as we do the rest and send your money around the world.
Online Money Transfers
We're proud of the fact that we’re one of the quickest and easiest ways to send money around the world.
- Fee free transfers.
- Highly competitive exchange rates.
- Send money, and track payments 24/7 via your mobile, tablet or PC.
- Norton security trusted by 97 of the World's 100 largest banks so you’re fully protected online.
- Used to transfer over $150 billion by customers in 127 countries.
Your money to the currency you need
We trade in 60 world currencies and you can transfer money to over 170 countries.
- CAD Canadian Dollar
- MXN Mexican Peso
- USD US Dollar
- BGN Bulgarian Lev
- CHF Swiss Franc
- CZK Czech Koruna
- DKK Danish Krone
- EUR Euro
- GBP British Pound
- HRK Croatian Kuna
- HUF Hungarian Forint
- ILS Israeli Shekel
- NOK Norwegian Krone
- PLN Polish Zloty
- RON Romanian Leu
- RSD Serbian Dinar
- SEK Swedish Krona
- TRY Turkish Lira
- BWP Botswana Pula
- KES Kenyan Shilling
- LSL Basotho Loti
- MUR Mauritian Rupee
- SZL Swazi Lilangeni
- TND Tunisian Dinar
- ZAR South African Rand
- AED Emirati Dirham
- BHD Bahraini Dinar
- HKD Hong Kong Dollar
- JOD Jordanian Dinar
- JPY Japanese Yen
- KWD Kuwaiti Dinar
- OMR Omani Rial
- PHP Philippine Peso
- QAR Qatari Riyal
- SAR Saudi Arabian Riyal
- SGD Singapore Dollar
- THB Thai Baht
- AUD Australian Dollar
- NZD New Zealand Dollar
Keep more of your money when you transfer with XE
Every month we use an independent company to check all the main high street banks and building societies to make sure our overall price (including bank charges, exchange rates and other fees) is better. We save you money in 2 ways:
Our fees are simple: £0
All transfers with XE Money Transfer are fee free. Note this does not include the cost of you transferring the funds to XE Money Transfer, any charges incurred where the funds are being sent in a different currency to the destination bank account, or correspondent bank charges.
Our exchange rates are better
For an idea of how much you could save, we compared the rates and fees on transferring £10,000 into Euros at the high street banks and PayPal*.
|£10,000 will get you||Additional fees|
*These exchange rates were obtained online at 16.00pm on Tuesday 3rd May 2016 based on sending an international money transfer of £10,000 in €s.
Trust & Respect
Over the past 20 years, we've earned the trust of millions of people worldwide through our transparent exchange rates and free currency tools. With XE Money Transfers, we continue to build this trust by offering a service that exemplifies respect for customers.
Trusted Around the World
- We serve 33,000 customers annually ...
- ... who send money across 127 countries ...
- ... and have transferred $10+ Billion to date
Your security is our priority.
- Secure We take the greatest care in ensuring the security of XE Money Transfer. That's why we use Norton security – 97 of the world's 100 largest banks and over 93% of Fortune 500 companies use Norton. In addition, Norton secures more than one million Web servers worldwide.
- Reliable With XE Money Transfer you can make transfers, manage your account and track payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We'll keep you up to date with your transaction via SMS and email. If you choose, we can inform your recipients when your funds are on their way.
- Regulated We take our legal responsibilities very seriously. Where required, our provider has regulatory approval in every country that we operate in including FinCen in the USA, the Financial Conduct Authority (under the Payment Services Regulations for the provision of payment services) in the UK, ASIC in Australia and the FMA in New Zealand.
- Peace of Mind In 2015, XE became part of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), recognized leaders in providing global financial services. Last year, our group transacted over $11 billion for 112,000 clients in 117 countries.