Conversor de moedas XE
- US Dollar as ?Data Dependent? as the Fed as NFPs Approach
- NFPs, BoE and RBA Will Stir Volatility Even If Risk Trends Hold Steady
- Strategy Video: Am I Over or Under Trading, And How Do I Correct It?
- US Firms Hold Cash as Dollar Rises, A Sign of Excess?
- Australian Dollar Looks to RBA, US Jobs Data to Drive Volatility
- Monetary Policy Speculation Continues Next Week With NFPs, RBA and BoE
Conversor de moedas XE
O conversor de moedas XE inclui um conversor de moedas, uma tabela de taxas cruzadas e notícias de câmbio para manter você atualizado sobre seu par de moedas favorito. Visite a Enciclopédia de Moedas ►
Análise de mercado XE
North American Edition2015-07-31 10:47 UTC
The euro was bid following a rise in Eurozone core CPI. EUR-USD logged new intraday highs above 1.0980, driven in part by a strong bid in EUR-JPY, which gained some 80 pips since the London market open. The euro's bid was sparked by a jump in core Eurozone CPI to 1.0% y/y in July data, up from 0.8% y/y, which offset a benign headline HICP rate of 0.2% and an unexpected dip in German retail sales. USD-JPY re-established itself above 124.00 after dipping to ... Read More ►
European Edition2015-07-31 06:50 UTC
The dollar has traded moderately softer, though the main pairings have remained well within the respective ranges of yesterday. EUR-USD lifted to a high of 1.0962, and USD-JPY dipped to a low of 123.90. An unexpected dip in German retail sales, which dove 2.3 % in June versus the Reuters median for 0.3% growth, helped put a cap on the euro. BoJ sources cited by Reuters, meanwhile, said that a weak yen is beneficial for the economy, and that the central ... Read More ►
Asian Edition2015-07-31 18:04 UTC
The dollar fell rather sharply following weaker than expected Q2 ECI data, though later managed to recover some ground on the back of an improved Chicago PMI, and pre-weekend short covering. EUR-USD started the session near 1.0960, and made its way to 1.1114 highs by mid-morning. USD-JPY fell from 124.35 to a low of 123.52 before finding support. USD-CAD popped to 1.3099 highs after weak May GDP data, though eased back to 1.2940 before heading over ... Read More ►
Pensando em enviar dinheiro para o exterior? Transferência de dinheiro online é fácil com XE. Nosso serviço funciona com o seu banco e é grátis para se inscrever.
- Cotações on-line gratuitas
- Taxas de câmbio competitivas
- Opções de transferência de dinheiro gratuitas
- Oferta de compra para a sua tarifa preferida
Precisa de taxas de câmbio comerciais para o seu negócio?O XE Currency Abastecimento de Dados integra facilmente com o seu sistema e oferece entrega de dados garantida.
- Mais de 150 parceiros globais
- Taxas para cada moeda mundial
- Exatidão em taxas particulares
- Escolha frequência de atualizações