LONDON, Dec 5 (Reuters) - Diesel barge differentials in
northwest Europe rose on Thursday amid very thin trade as
ongoing disruptions at BP's Rotterdam refinery and a nearing
storm limited demand.
Diesel barge loading continued to be disrupted at BP's
* No barges of 0.1 percent gasoil traded.
* No gasoil cargoes trades in northwest Europe or the
* No barges of 50 ppm gasoil traded.
* By 1723 GMT December ICE gasoil futures were down
$6.25 a tonne at $941.00 a tonne.
* The ICE gasoil crack was at $15.27 a barrel,
up from $14.82 a barrel on Wednesday.
* December and January ICE gasoil futures were in a contango of $1.25 a tonne, unchanged.
* One diesel barge traded at $14 a tonne fob ARA above
December gasoil futures, up from $11-$13 a tonne on Wednesday.
Vitol sold to TPR.
* Litasco sold to Mercuria one cargo of French spec diesel
at $23 a tonne cif Le Havre above the January gasoil futures.
* No cargoes traded in the Mediterranean. There were no
offers while ENI, Total and ERG bid for four cargoes.
* BP sold to Shell two jet fuel barges on a formula pricing
* No cargoes traded. There were no offers while Trafigura
and BP bid for one cargo cif Le Havre each.
* Barges of low-sulphur fuel oil (LSFO) with 1 percent
sulphur content were bid at $619 a tonne fob ARA.
* Barges of high-sulphur fuel oil (HSFO) with 3.5 percent
sulphur content traded at $578.25-$579.25 a tonne fob ARA, down
from 583-$584 a tonne.
(Reporting by Ron Bousso; Editing by David Evans)
((Ron Bousso)(email: firstname.lastname@example.org)(Tel.: +44 0
207 542 2161)(Reuters Messaging:
Keywords: MARKETS EUROPE/DISTILLATES
(For a full list of refinery maintenance and outages, click on For latest physical prices double click on:, and. For energy speed guide page click on. For ARA oilstock data click on For European oilstock data click on For swaps prices double click on:)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.