Oct 25 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae:
* Reaches repurchase agreement with J.P. Morgan Chase & co
* Says reached an agreement with JPMorgan to resolve requests that JP Morgan
repurchase certain loans originated from 2000-2008
* Says J.P. Morgan Chase will make a $670 million payment to Fannie Mae in the
fourth quarter of 2013
* Says J.P. Morgan will remain obligated for certain other contractual
responsibilities under resolution agreement
* Fhfa settlement with JPM over legal claims on private label securities Co
purchased;it will result in additional payment of $1.26 billion to Co
* Further company coverage
(Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.