Oct 25 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co.:
* Reaches settlements with the federal housing finance agency, freddie mac and
* Says this settlement resolves the firm's largest mbs case
* JPMorgan-reached agreement to resolve all of mbs litigation with fhfa as
conservator for freddie mac and fannie mae for $4 billion
* JPMorgan-also simultaneously agreed to resolve fannie mae's and freddie mac's
repurchase claims about whole loan purchases from 2000-2008 for $1.1 billion
* Says settlement relates to about $33.8 billion of securities purchased by
fannie and freddie from co, Bear Stearns and Washington mutual
* Source text for Eikon
* Further company coverage
(Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.