April 2 (Reuters) - Cabia Goldhills Inc:
* Announces reorganisation due to financial difficulties
* Says has been unsuccessful in raising sufficient capital to continue its
operations as a going concern
* Says filing and dissemination of its audited financial statements for fiscal
year ended November 30, 2012 has been postponed indefinitely
* Says remuneration of executives and all non-field related consultants has
been suspended indefinitely
* Says Cabia expects that trading in its shares will be suspended indefinitely
* Source text for Eikon
* Further company coverage
(Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.