Feb 13 (Reuters) - Pembina Pipeline Corp:
* Announces moving forward with $250 million phase 2 crude oil and condensate
* Says secured required contracts to underpin 55,000 barrel per day capacity
expansion to its peace pipeline
* Says expects the total cost of phase 2 lvp expansion to be approximately $250
* Says anticipates being able to bring the expansion into service by late-2014.
* Phase 1 lvp expansion will expand crude oil and condensate capacity on by an
additional 40,000 bpd to reach 195,000 bpd by October 2013
* Says once complete, this expansion will increase capacity on the peace
pipeline to 250,000 bpd
* Source text
* Further company coverage
(Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.