Feb 6 (Reuters) - Reliance Steel and Aluminum Co:
* To acquire Metals USA Holdings Corp
* Deal representing an enterprise value of approximately $1.2 billion
* Says the transaction is expected to be accretive immediately upon closing
* After deal completion, reliance will have total assets of over $6.5 billion
and annual sales of over $10.0 billion.
* Deal for $20.65 per share in cash
* Expects to fund deal,refinance Metals USA's indebtedness from existing $1.5
billion credit facility and funds from bank credit markets
* Source text
* Further company coverage
(Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.