This diary is updated every weekday and new listings or amendments are
Reuters will not always produce a news item on each event listed.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC INDICATORS
08/02 0800/0900 industrial output Dec n/a +5.2 pct
08/02 0800/0900 foreign trade balance Dec&FY/12 n/a +249.2 mln euro
13/02 0800/0900 headline inflation Jan n/a -0.1,+3.2 pct
13/02 0800/0900 core inflation Jan n/a -0.1,+3.0 pct
22/02 0800/0900 EU-norm inflation Jan n/a -0.1,+3.4 pct
01/03 0900/1000 central state budget Feb n/f -62.5 mln euro
WEDNESDAY, Feb 6
BRATISLAVA - Turkey's PM Tayyip Erdogan to end his two-day visit to
Slovakia. Joint presser with Slovak counterpart, 1145 GMT.
BRATISLAVA - The government meeting, 0900 GMT.
BRATISLAVA - The parliament session continues, 0800 GMT.
FRIDAY, Feb 8
BRATISLAVA - The statistics office to publish December industrial production
and December foreign trade balance data.
WEDNESDAY, Feb 13
BRATISLAVA - The statistics office to publish January headline and core
MONDAY, Feb 18
BRATISLAVA - The finance ministry's Debt and Liquidity Management Agency
(ARDAL) to auction various state bonds.
FRIDAY, Feb 22
BRATISLAVA - The statistics office to publish January EU-norm inflation
FRIDAY, March 1
* BRATISLAVA - The finance ministry to publish February central state budget
The Slovak Labour Office releases monthly unemployment figures around the 20th
of each month.
TREASURY BONDS: The following is a schedule of treasury bond and treasury
bill auctions for 2012:
AUCTION DATE MATURITY COUPON MATURITY DATE
Feb 18 to be decided
March 18 to be decided
April 14 to be decided
May 20 to be decided
June 17 to be decided
July 15 to be decided
Aug 19 to be decided
Sept 16 to be decided
Oct 21 to be decided
Nov 18 to be decided
Dec 9 to be decided
- ARDAL has yet to set the fixed-coupon rate for the bonds as well as its
- Slovaks plan to open five new bond lines in 2013, as following:
* 5-year, fixed-rate coupon, issue size 1.5 bln euros
* 5-year, floating-rate coupon, issue size 1.5 bln euros
* 6-year, fixed-rate coupon, issue size 1.5 bln euros
* 10-year, fixed-rate coupon, issue size 3.0 bln euros
* 15-year or longer, fixed-rate coupon, issue size 3.0 bln euros
- additional issues could be open, based on investors' interest
- ARDAL said plans to open new 1-year treasury bills line in April and an
another one later in October. Additional 3-month or 6-month bills could be added
in case investor will be interested.
- Auction dates are binding, however, in case of any contingencies the Debt and
Liquidity Management Agency reserves the right of a change that will be
announced early in advance.
(Created by Martin Santa)
Keywords: SLOVAKIA DIARY/
(email@example.com)(+421 2 5341 8402)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.