LONDON, Feb 5 (Reuters) - Barclays PLC:
* CEO says raised concerns about bank's culture before departure of former CEO
* CEO says Hector sants has been asked to conduct comprehensive review of how
compliance works at bank
* CEO: barcays didn't respond quickly enough to changing environment and need
to run business in different way
* Chairman says bank is 'not too big to manage'
* Chairman says strategic review will show parts of the business that don't fit
and will be cut back
((London Equities Newsroom; +44 20 7542 7717))
(For more news, please click here)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.