Jan 30 (Reuters) - Pioneer Natural Resources Co:
* Announces $1.7 billion horizontal wolfcamp shale transaction with Sinochem
* Signed agreement with Sinochem Petroleum USA to sell 40% of co's interest in
about 207,000 net acres leased by co
* It & Sinochem agreed to development plan which forecasts drilling of 86
horizontal wolfcamp shale wells in 2013
* At closing, Sinochem will pay $500 million in cash to pioneer
* Sinochem will pay remaining $1.2 billion by carrying portion of co's share of
future drilling and facilities costs
* Source text
* Further company coverage
(Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.