Feb 15 (Reuters) - Lender Processing Services Inc:
* U.S. Justice Department says Lender Processing Services Inc agrees to
pay $35 million criminal penalties and forfeiture
* Justice Department says settlement addresses participation in 6-year scheme
to prepare and file more than 1 million fraudulently signed and notarized
* Justice dpeartment says company enters non-prosecution agreement
* Rpt-justice department says company enters non-prosecution agreement
* Justice Department says settlement follows guilty plea by CEO of company's
((New York Equities Desk; tel: +1 646 223 6000))
(For more news about Lender Processing Services Inc click here:)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.